Author Topic: The Day The PSN Stood Still  (Read 29526 times)

Offline Pakman3000

• Founding Father
  • Showtime's in your blood.
  • Showtime Karma: 405
Re: The Day The PSN Stood Still
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2010, 08:59:29 PM »
My guys have been tossing around the idea that this has to do with the USAF linking up PS3s. Skynet has become self aware. If you can read this...you are the resistance!

http://usmilitarygamers.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=456
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 09:01:10 PM by Pakman3000 »

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
  • Showtime Padawan(The force is strong in this one)
  • Showtime Karma: 678
    • Follow Showtime for Free on Twitter!
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2010, 09:39:39 PM »
i'm loving redsuits hardcore defense of this right now.  :)

edit... badger.. i am there.  :D   jumping for joy.. like this post says! 

BBM
Jumping for joy and glee that people can't play games, just as he demonstrated glee when people got bricked PS3s. In fact, he even posted as such that he gets joy out of hearing about it.

There's a reason I posted this in the game room.
http://forums.highdefdigest.com/game-consoles-smackdown/100696-ps3s-suffering-global-network-lockdown-3.html
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 10:00:49 PM by miDnIghtEr20C »

Offline cuco33

• 2011 CO-Member of the Year
  • Thrusting deep in Showtime for Free
  • Showtime Karma: 367
    • eurokult
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2010, 09:59:45 PM »
i'm loving redsuits hardcore defense of this right now.  :)

He definitely seems in panic mode. I can imagine Sony's C/S ringing up on fire right now.

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2010, 10:05:51 PM »
ya.. kinda weird.        not unexpected though.  :P   that's what makes it fun.     so glad i have both consoles.   :)          it's just a shitty glitch for a day or 2..nothing big.. but really fun for smackdown stuff.

Offline Pakman3000

• Founding Father
  • Showtime's in your blood.
  • Showtime Karma: 405
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2010, 11:20:24 PM »
They just better have this shit fixed by Tuesday. I'll make sure to turn off my wifi so I can play HR SP tomorrow.

Offline hdinred

• Founding Father
  • Showtime Special Forces
  • Showtime Karma: 609
    • Video Game Rumors
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2010, 07:37:16 AM »
Pakman.. you're buying BF2 on PS3??? Why???

Funny thread title..

Offline hdinred

• Founding Father
  • Showtime Special Forces
  • Showtime Karma: 609
    • Video Game Rumors
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2010, 07:38:40 AM »
Anyway, I'm in Florida on vacation so I can't check my PS3.. but this is some funny shit..

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2010, 08:12:09 AM »
here's another update.. everything is still fucked.       

UPDATE 3 - Citing unnamed "developers and studios", British site Develop say that the issue is affecting titles currently in production for the PlayStation 3, with debug consoles - used by developers to actually make games - thrown "into a rebooting cycle, due to an endlessly-looping error message".

UPDATE 4 - PS3's still aren't working, and there has been no official update from Sony in over 9 hours. Their last Twitter update says that they believe the issue does not appear to be impacting PS3 Slim consoles.

UPDATE 5 (8:20 am Mountain Time) - Sony U.S. silent since Sunday, but PlayStation Europe Tweets three times in the past hour: "Rest assured, we've many people working on fixing this issue. As soon as we have some news, we'll let you know." and then "Please don't trust info regarding this issue unless from an official Sony source. On Twitter this means @PlayStationEU and @SonyPlayStation." and then "We will be updating you the second we have some news."
http://kotaku.com/5482328/ps3s-suffering-from-global-network-lockdown-%5Bupdate-5%5D

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2010, 08:21:36 AM »
tee hee.. still loving all the damage control over there.   :D     Look at Analog.. he thinks his shit doesn't stink.. it's amazing.        i really hope he loses info on one of his 5 PS3's.       

and i love all the ... let pak back.. he's changed!   :D :D   LMAO... he's changed.     you have to change to fit the SDF agenda to be let back.   what a joke.

Offline RandomHero918

• 20C Member
  • Keeping it real...Real special.
  • Showtime Karma: 513
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2010, 08:22:39 AM »
is this happening in america as well? i was able to log on and download the hard rain demo yesterday. i have the old 40gig ps3.
XBL - RandomHero918
PSN - RandomHero918

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2010, 08:26:35 AM »
ya.. my buddy had it happen to him.. and i couldn't sign in all day yesterday.

AND QUICK PS....  i love that Redsuit has called out another member there being me!  :P :P :P :P   GOD I HOPE THEY BAN THIS NEW GUY I SEE POST THERE!   that will be 2 count them 2 people that i've seen banned there because they think it's me.          come on RED  smarten up!    look for the clues here.. i've given plenty!   2008 member!   muahahahahaahaha...  i can't wait to see if another innocent get's banned... that been part of my plan to show the paranoia over there!     ;D

Offline thedorad

• Our awesome *ahem* Insider
  • Special Guest Star
  • Large Member
  • Showtime Karma: 304
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2010, 08:38:49 AM »

AND QUICK PS....  i love that Redsuit has called out another member there being me!  :P :P :P :P   GOD I HOPE THEY BAN THIS NEW GUY I SEE POST THERE!   that will be 2 count them 2 people that i've seen banned there because they think it's me.          come on RED  smarten up!    look for the clues here.. i've given plenty!   2008 member!   muahahahahaahaha...  i can't wait to see if another innocent get's banned... that been part of my plan to show the paranoia over there!     ;D
I have pm'd you.  And I can't get on my MLB The Show .  Pissed me off.  Then new one comes out tomorrow.

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2010, 08:42:08 AM »

AND QUICK PS....  i love that Redsuit has called out another member there being me!  :P :P :P :P   GOD I HOPE THEY BAN THIS NEW GUY I SEE POST THERE!   that will be 2 count them 2 people that i've seen banned there because they think it's me.          come on RED  smarten up!    look for the clues here.. i've given plenty!   2008 member!   muahahahahaahaha...  i can't wait to see if another innocent get's banned... that been part of my plan to show the paranoia over there!     ;D
I have pm'd you.  And I can't get on my MLB The Show .  Pissed me off.  Then new one comes out tomorrow.
got it.     

and ya... they're supposed to get in trouble for trying to say who sock puppets are and shit like that... of course they won't though.  :)    analog that racist idiot... i love how wrong they've been lately.       you're safe.. onslaught will take care of you there... he's a fair dude.

Offline miDnIghtEr20C

• The Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2010, 08:45:41 AM »
YES!  YES!  YES!  :D     another innocent has bitten the dust on HDD... LMAO.. wow Onslaught... you guys really need to get a hold of yourselves.    once again i have proven the paranoia mob mentality that is over on HDD.. that new dude got banned!    that wasn't me!     i told you guys, i've been post there for awhile now.  ;D    this is incredibly funny to me... ok...ok.. get a hold of yourself miD.... somewhere Todd Roberts is cracking up right now.   it happen Todd!  :D

ok.. now back to PSN being down.    thank god it hasn't affected blu ray watching.

Offline DustoMan

• Large Member
  • Showtime Karma: 529
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2010, 08:55:07 AM »
I was going to play some Heavy Rain yesterday, I'm glad I didn't turn on my box.

Oh, and I'm getting BF:BC2 on the 360 still Mid!  MAG just reminds me how much I hate playing FPSs with a Dual Shock controller. It's gotten to the point now where I can't seem to play well at all without a 360 controller.  I loaded up the Bad Company 2 beta on my PC and I couldn't hit a damn thing with a mouse and keyboard.  I bought Batman on the PC over the weekend and guess what, I'm using a wired 360 controller to play it there too.  I'll still boot up MAG from time to time, but I feel the DS3 is holding me back.
Dusto
dustoman [at] gmail [dot] com