Author Topic: Mischas This and That, Vintage.  (Read 16869 times)

Offline mischa316

• Founding Mother, High Def Mod
  • Showtime Trooper
  • Showtime Karma: 604
    • Mischa's This & That Vintage Ebay Store
Re: Mischas This and That, Vintage.
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2010, 02:24:19 PM »
Ok I'm listing a bunch of those Sega Saturn Games. I also found NBA Live '97 in the case for NBA Jam TE so I'm going to take the case that was supposed to be Last Gladiators Digital Pinball and use that case since Sonic Jam was in that one. I'll put Sonic Jam into a cd case.

Sonic Jam is Sonic 1-3 & Sonic & Knuckles from the Sega Genesis. You can also play Sonic & Knuckles with Sonic 1-3 like you could on the cart as well!!

Mischa.

Offline mischa316

• Showtime Trooper
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2010, 06:58:52 PM »
Listing the SNES & Saturn games now!! I have already listed an SNES system with 2 controllers, Super Mario World, Madden '94 & Super Caesars Palace a/c & a/v cables.

Also a HUGE Super Mario Lot with Super Mario All Stars, Super Mario World, Super Mario Kart & Mario Paint with no mouse.

I'm also listing Street Fighter II The World Warrior, The Legend of Zelda a Link To The Past, Power Rangers the one like Streets of Rage, The Lion King & a HUGE Donkey Kong Country 1-3 Lot!!

Mischa.

Offline mischa316

• Showtime Trooper
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2010, 05:18:15 AM »
Well I already sold the SNES Mario Lot which had Super Mario All Stars, World, Kart & Paint. So anything else I sell with super nintendo is pure profit!!

I also sold Casper & Clockwork Knight 2 for the sega Saturn so now anything I sell for the saturn is a pure profit as well.

I also listed an old steering wheel for my Acura, a Troy Percival 2008 figurine, A Sony 45 spindle & a dust cover for Technics SL-1700 Turntable.

I also sold a few other things.

Mischa.

Offline mischa316

• Showtime Trooper
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2010, 09:04:22 PM »
Ok I'm listing a HUGE NES Lot right now!! I have 2 systems to sell one is complete in the box with manuals and the other one is discolored but I have cleaned the 72 pin connector and the inside of the system.

I'm also listing a few extra controllers I have with a few games and an NES advantage.

I'm also listing 3 Beatles Albums Let It Be, SGT Peppers & Something New.

Mischa.

Offline mischa316

• Showtime Trooper
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2010, 09:10:43 PM »
I listed a few game boys. 2 Game Boy Color Purple, 1 GBA Glacier & 1 GBA SP GREEN!!! The green one is totally rare and goes for about $40-$50. I'm also putting games with them as well.
Mischa.

Offline mischa316

• Showtime Trooper
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2010, 09:06:11 AM »
I'm listing a few things. A Kitchen Hutch I got with the house but do not want, an Xbox 360 Wired Controller Used, A New in box PS3 Blue Lava Controller, 2 Game Gears with a lot of games 1 hard case & 1 soft case, a bunch of pins presidential & state pins, and various other things.
Mischa.

Offline mischa316

• Showtime Trooper
« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2010, 09:31:37 AM »
I listed my Panasonic Surround Sound since I have the Philips now!! This one sounds so much better!! Item # 180553229732 just type that and this will come up.

I also listed a Sony Receiver as well 180553401571.

Mischa.

Offline mischa316

• Showtime Trooper
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2010, 11:40:22 AM »
Just listed a Silver Gamecube with a/v, a/c, Burnout & no controller on Ebay.
Also just listed a GE Spacemaker Microwave Oven Vintage Manual.

This one is awesome I found a Man on the Moon Collectors Plate with various newspaper article headlines!!

Mischa.

Offline mischa316

• Showtime Trooper
« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2010, 09:14:50 AM »
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180561483227#ht_1244wt_911

Well we bought this beautiful couch for our home. Unfortunately it did not fit through the door so we have to sell it now. It was so nice we could sleep in it. Maybe the profit we get on this one we could get one like it that will fit!!

Mischa.

Offline mischa316

• Showtime Trooper
« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2010, 08:50:22 AM »
Well I got a hell of a deal today!! I received an e-mail from a local radio station that I could get Stone Temple Pilots for $10.00 a piece well $13.00 with a $3.00 fee per ticket. For seats that normally cost $45.00!! So I picked up 6 of them and hopefully I will sell them but if not I'll just go to the concert on Wednesday.
Mischa.

Offline VOLTAN

• 2010 Co-Member of the Year
  • Global Moderator
  • Reaching Legendary Status...
  • Showtime Karma: 727
« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2010, 09:30:49 AM »
Well I got a hell of a deal today!! I received an e-mail from a local radio station that I could get Stone Temple Pilots for $10.00 a piece well $13.00 with a $3.00 fee per ticket. For seats that normally cost $45.00!! So I picked up 6 of them and hopefully I will sell them but if not I'll just go to the concert on Wednesday.
Mischa.

That's a smoking deal!! If you sell them at $30ea and sell 4, you pocket some cash AND get a free show!!

Offline mischa316

• Showtime Trooper
« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2010, 06:51:29 PM »
Mischa.

That's a smoking deal!! If you sell them at $30ea and sell 4, you pocket some cash AND get a free show!!
I ended up selling all of them for $25.00 each. So I just about doubled my $$$!!!
Mischa

Offline VOLTAN

• 2010 Co-Member of the Year
  • Global Moderator
  • Reaching Legendary Status...
  • Showtime Karma: 727
« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2010, 07:03:08 PM »
Mischa.

I ended up selling all of them for $25.00 each. So I just about doubled my $$$!!!
Mischa

That's awesome!

Offline mischa316

• Showtime Trooper
« Reply #43 on: January 31, 2011, 10:26:49 PM »
Well I got a killer steal @ the Goodwill that I work at. We got one of the exclusive Halo 3 Wireless Controllers that I picked up for less than $5.00. These controllers are going from at least $35.00-$45.00!! I was like hell yeah I'd love to keep it but that kind of profit margin oh no!!
Mischa

Offline mischa316

• Showtime Trooper
« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2011, 07:45:53 PM »
Well I got a killer steal @ the Goodwill that I work at. We got one of the exclusive Halo 3 Wireless Controllers that I picked up for less than $5.00. These controllers are going from at least $35.00-$45.00!! I was like hell yeah I'd love to keep it but that kind of profit margin oh no!!
Mischa

I ended up selling the controller for $39.00!! I was like hell yeah for something I paid less than $5.00 for. 

Go look @ my store today and see the HUGE Bud Light Here we go sign I listed.  I was driving down a street and saw this 46 x 23 sign so I picked it up!!

Mischa